buildingSMART International (bSI) is delighted to welcome you as a member. Members get a variety of benefits and continue to support the overall mission. buildingSMART aims to enable digital ways of working in the built asset industry and provides a variety of benefits for members.
This site is your resource center for
- Getting started at buildingSMART
- Materials that you might need or use
- Subscribe to receive information
- Support for any questions or queries you may have
For access to the folders, please fill out the members form and access will be granted. Please check you inbox for the meeting access invitation.
Learn About the bSI Process
Find out about how Solutions and Standards are governed
The bSI Process describes how the Solutions and Standards program, the User Program and the Certification Program works.
In short the documents in the bSI Process help you to:
- Better understand the process
- Find out how solutions and standards are developed
- Find out how to get involved
To get your company started, bSI is pleased to share with you a welcome pack. In this welcome pack you will find information about how to get involved, what membership benefits you get and more information about the bSI Process.
Download Your Logo
You can download exclusive members logo's from the members' area. Don't forget, to get access, you need to register using the form above.
You can download the PDF version of the welcome presentation which provides further details of buildingSMART and the community. This on-boarding presentation provides useful links you may need as a member.
Register for the Forum
We encourage all members to register for the Forum. The forum is a great resource area for help with your technical or business needs.
What to do next
Let us know who to contact
- In order for buildingSMART International to contact the right person at your organization, we need to know a little bit more about he key contacts at your company. You can submit on behalf of a colleague and let us know who;
- The main point of contact
- Your voting contact person
- Your business manager