buildingSMART’s User Program facilitates understanding and implementation of bSI standards and solutions. The program also enhances collaboration and communication among the buildingSMART community and the built asset industry at large.
- Services that support the implementation of bSI Standards include the buildingSMART Data Dictionary, BIM Maturity Assessment, and UniversalTypes.
- The buildingSMART Forum connects the global built asset community by providing interactive information and discussions about buildingSMART standards and activities.
- The buildingSMART Awards program gives users the opportunity to showcase their application of buildingSMART open standards and solutions on a world-stage at our international summits.
- User stories are published to further propagate the achievements of users capitalizing on buildingSMART standards and openBIM.
- A public Resource Library of helpful information about standards, solutions, and services, as well as presentations from bSI summits is available online as well as a library of bSI Policies.